ACA Howe International offer high quality geological and mining services to the exploration and mining industry, ranging from grassroots exploration planning and staffing to feasibility studies and optimising of mining operations.
Please follow the links below for further information on our services and see below for details of selected recent projects:
1. Metallurgy - Recommendations for the treatment of gold ore with the aim of recovering gravity recoverable gold for the generation of initial cashflow for a project in Egypt.
2. Data Management - Sorting and itemising of data for multiple gold exploration projects in Argentina.
3. GIS - Digitising, GIS and 3D modelling for a gemstone project in South Africa.
5. Resource Estimation - Resource estimate for a gold project in Mali.
6. Technical Reporting - Technical report on a gold project in Portugal.
7. Mining - Desktop mining review of a lead, zinc, silver mine in Peru.
8. Exploration, Mining and Metallurgy - Geological supervision of an exploration programme at a gold mine in Costa Rica. Mining engineering to bring historical workings to modern standards and recommendations on mining methods. Metallurgical assessment of processing plant and recommendations for upgrade.
9. Technical Reporting - NI 43-101 compliant report on a lead, zinc, silver mine in Peru.
10. Exploration - Satellite image interpretation and supervision of early stage exploration programme for gold and diamonds in Sierra Leone.
11. Mining - Due diligence report on the mining aspects of a gemstone mining project in Colombia.
© 2017 A.C.A. Howe International Limited